Apply for Exhibition Space at 2022 New Careers Advisers Day
Being held at the Aerial Function Centre at UTS, Sydney on Thursday 26 May 2022.
The exhibition package includes:
- Attendance for one person including morning tea and lunch. Additional persons catered for at a cost of $100+GST per person;
- A trestle table between 1.3m and 1.8m for your exhibition;
- A list of delegate contact details (Name, School, Email Address) provided to you which contains those delegates who have consented to the provision of their contact details;
- Your organisation details in the event section of the CAA App, including your logo, contact details, organisation information, hyperlinks to your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Website etc.
- Your organisation contact details distributed to attendees as part of the program;
- Your electronic promotional material provided in the online portal for delegates;
The exhibition is during meal breaks on the day.
Cost: The cost of the above package is $700+GST.
Payment: Payment for exhibition space must be received by 1 April 2022. The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organisation they belong to.