Electronic flyers are electronically circulated to approximately 850 Careers Advisers in NSW & ACT high schools in four different ways to cover the range of methods that Careers Advisers utilise to communicate with students, parents, carers and other staff members. They are:
- Emailed to members so that Careers Advisers may easily forward the content to others;
- Published In a post on our Careers Advisers Discussion Forum on Facebook so that the content may be easily shared by Careers Advisers to their School Facebook page, student group pages and other pages the Careers Advisers operate from Facebook.
- Uploaded to CAA’s dedicated E-Flyer page in the CAA member portal so Careers Advisers may easily link to the online content in their own newsletters and publications;
The cost is $880 (including GST) for up to 8 x A4 pages or smaller. There is no reduction in price if you choose to provide lesser pages than permitted. All pages must be included within one file.
April 2023 Distribution - Bookings Closed
- Payment Due: 03 April 2023
- Flyer Draft to CAA By: 03 April 2023
- Cut Off Date to Provide e-flyer to CAA: 12 April 2023
- Distribution Date: On or around 26 April 2023
August 2023 Distribution - Bookings Closed
- Payment Due: 07 August 2023
- Flyer Draft to CAA By: 14 August 2023
- Cut Off Date to Provide e-flyer to CAA: 21 August 2023
- Distribution Date: On or around 30 August 2023