1. The event is organised and managed by Careers Advisers Association of NSW & ACT Incorporated (“CAA”).
2. By presenting at the event, you acknowledge that you are authorised to agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of your organisation.
3. You and your organisation agree to these terms and conditions and consent to the live streaming of your presentation (including all content presented or displayed during the presentation).
4. You agree that you are responsible for all of the content provided in your presentation and acknowledge that your presentation is compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations relating to its content. You agree that the content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have obtained the necessary permission to use the material.
5. You agree to assign the rights of your presentation to CAA for distribution to its members and/or third parties. You agree that CAA has the sole right to the distribution of your presentation and you will not be entitled to any royalty or payment in relation to the distribution of you presentation.
6. To the extent that any content of your presentation is made available by CAA online, we reserve the right to suspend or remove access to such content at any time.
7. You agree that the liability of CAA, its officers, employees, contractors, and representatives to you and/or your organisation is limited to the price paid by you to attend the event. You and your organisation agree to hold CAA harmless to the fullest extent permitted by law, against all loss and costs arising from any act or omission by you (including breach of copyright) in relation to your presentation and content.
8. By presenting, submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the live stream, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license includes the right for CAA to make content submitted to or through the live stream available to other organisations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such content on other media and services. Such additional uses by CAA or other organisations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the live stream.
9. You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any content that you submit, post or display on or through the live stream.