Application for Presenting at Tertiary Update Day 2022
Online on Tuesday 21 June 2022, this will be an opportunity for Careers Advisers to hear from a range of tertiary institutional providers about what's new, what's changed and information they need to know from you.
The nature of this event is to update Careers Advisers about what has changed and what is new at your organisation. This may be new or changes to:
- entry requirements;
- access schemes;
- work, study and training opportunities for students;
- apprenticeships, traineeships, SBAT's;
- student services;
- skills (such as those in demand or emerging);
- study, employment, industry trends.
The tertiary providers will speak for either 10, 15 or 20 minutes each. Costs as follows:
- 10 Minutes - $500 + GST
- 15 Minutes - $750 + GST
- 20 Minutes - $1,000 + GST
To express your interest in presenting at Tertiary Update Day 2022, Click Here.
Expressions of interest close on 15 March 2022.