Tertiary, Industry & Service Provider Directory
Careers Advisers may access your contact details and a map showing your location as well as send you an email message from our website.
How to Add Your Details to the Provider Directory
To add your organisation and contact details to our online Tertiary, Industry & Service Provider Directory:
- Go to https://www.caa.edu.au/index.cfm?module=mysite
- You must log in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to an admin area.
- Click on the “My Memberships” tab, and then click on the "View Membership Details" button which appears under the membership card displayed on the right-hand side.
- A screen will appear, and you need to click on the “Edit” button which appears in the bottom right of the window.
- You may edit your details whilst here. Scroll down to the very bottom of the “Edit Membership Details” window to the section “Directory Listing”. Add the details into this section to create your directory listing.
- Once created, you may edit this at any time by accessing the “My Listings” tab in the admin area.
Create An Account to Access the Calendar & Directory
Users need to have an account set up to be able to access the above features. To set up a free account:
- Go to https://www.caa.edu.au/index.cfm?module=MEMBERSHIP_V2
- In the “Register” section, select “Tertiary Provider (Non-Members) (Free)” from the drop down list and click on the “Register” button.
- Complete your details on the next screen, including those for your new directory listing.
- Click on the “Submit” button.